Apartment in Arguineguín 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Serneholt Estate is excited to introduce you this fantastic 5th-floor apartment, with three bedrooms three bathrooms.
Experience luxury living at its best in La Canaria, a beautiful Radisson Blu resort situated right on the pristine beach, surrounded by 12 acres of tropical gardens. This apartment is ideally located offering a lovely view of La Verga Beach, where you can listen to the soothing waves and enjoy the tropical garden and the Atlantic Ocean.
The spacious 168 m2 apartment includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a roomy living area with an open kitchen, and a large 55 m2 terrace for taking in the stunning surroundings. It boasts stylish light marble tiles, a well-equipped kitchen with a cooker, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and an elegant Silestone worktop. You'll also find a washer with a dryer, a built-in shower, wall-mounted toilets. Enjoy the comfort of heat-reflecting windows, air conditioning, bathroom heating cables, and a relaxing jacuzzi on the terrace.
The complex La Canaria
La Canaria is a unique 5-star Radisson Blu resort, known for its exceptional location on the sunny southern coast of the island, where the sun shines 360 days a year. The resort offers a wide range of amenities to fulfill your every need.
The resort spans over 10,000 square meters of ownership, along with an additional almost 10,000 square meters of undeveloped land rented from the Spanish state. The facilities include tennis and padel tennis courts, a sand volleyball/beach tennis court, and a dedicated children's area with play equipment and attentive staff. The 10-floor apartment complex also boasts an 11th floor, featuring a 24/7 reception, an exclusive sky bar, and the famous 222 SW Bar & Grill Restaurant. You'll also find a buffet and breakfast restaurant, a café, a pool bar, and various retail stores for your convenience.
The resort's facilities include a heated saltwater pool, a freshwater pool, a children's pool, the tropical garden. For those who love fitness, there's a 24/7 open functional gym and a spa department with massages, a wellness center with a jacuzzi, sauna, and showers. You can relax and rejuvenate at the spa, indulge in a breakfast buffet, order room service, or treat yourself at the hair salon and nail salon. While enjoying all these commodities you can relax, and the kids are taken care of at the resort's own daycare.
Heated saltwater pool
Sand volleyball/beach tennis court
Children's park with play stand
Table tennis table
Fitness room open 24/7
Spa with massage services
Supermarket inside the complex
Daycare for the kids
Additionally, you have easy access to three beautiful beaches, including Anfi Beach with white sand resembling the Caribbean. You can also take a leisurely stroll along the promenade and enjoy various dining and entertainment options. The complex is conveniently located near the Norwegian school and next to the center of the town.
The interiors are elegantly decorated and meet the high standards of a 5-star rating. The facility opened in June 2012 and consists of 125 spacious 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, each self-contained and beautifully designed for your comfort and convenience. Originally built in 1989 and fully renovated between 2010-2012, this complex started as a 5-star hotel but has been meticulously transformed into a luxury apartment complex.
Regarding rental and hotel management, La Canaria is located in a "tourist" zone. As an apartment owner, you'll enter into a lease agreement with Radisson Blu, which means you can enjoy a professional rental system. In 2012, a 20-year management agreement was established with Radisson for operating the facility and renting the apartments. Apartment owners have the flexibility to decide the extent and timing of rentals, with a minimum of 6 months per year, ensuring a steady rental income. Owners also have a share in the hotel company, which has a management agreement with Rezidor/Radisson.
The distribution of rental income and common costs is designed to benefit owners. 55% of the net rental income goes to owners through a rental pool, while the remaining 45% is set aside for future maintenance. Common costs for the apartments are fixed at 4.5 Euros per square meter per person per month, subject to index adjustments, ensuring the resort maintains its high quality and preserves the apartments' resale value at a premium level.
There are possibilities of purchasing a parking space and storage room. We also offer different types of apartment that ranges from 590.000 euros up to 2.400.000 euros.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this exceptional property and contact us for a viewing!